What documents do I need to board?

Domestic flights

You need to present an official document with a picture of you, such as: identity card (RG), driver's license (CNH); official work card (Brazil); national passport; pilot license; etc. Original authenticated copies of these documents will also be accepted.

International flights

Brazilians need to present a valid national passport with the appropriate visa. When traveling to Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela your identity card (RG) will be enough to board. Be careful, driver's licenses or work/professional identity cards are not accepted to travel abroad. Minors under age 18 that are unaccompanied by their parents must present a travel authorization together with their travel documents.